Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our very first Bazaar

Top left to right: The StudioBox Airbrush Sponge, Makeup Mixing Palette with Spatula, Makeup Removing Sponge 


Last weekend we've joined the Cebu International School (CIS) Bazaar, it was a two day event and I have been very excited about it since October. The bazaar was awesome everything went smooth sailing and very well organized. I had a lot of fun since I get to meet new and potential clients and also other bazaar sellers. However I  personally find it most delightful to finally meet several of our online clients face to face for the first time. It's good to put a face to a name and talk to them in the flesh, unfortunately I wasn't able to take
photos with them i kept for getting to pull out my camera when I should.

Our humble space                               
Crissy, Me (StudioBox) and Ann (owner Koko's Boutique)
Crissy and Dianne
Me and Ann




My support team called friends
I felt blessed and happy that in these two days I got a very positive feedback from customers, some of the new clients even came back the second day just to tell us how they loved our products and buy additional items. All is good specially with the support of my friends (getting a bit sentimental here, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment