Saturday, November 12, 2011

CIS Chirstmas Bazaars!


I just LOVE bazaars, because I always get great items and rare finds at awesome deals at bazaars, and one of my most awaited bazaar is the Cebu International School Bazaar Held annually at Marco Polo Hotel. This
bazaar never fail to offer wonderful items by choosing the best stall owners that over a wide range and variety off goods from food to clothing to house hold items. Last year I attended this bazaar and got several popular US branded tops and dresses at factory price, and 2 pairs of Ipanema flip-flops at 50% off each!

This year I'll be attending this bazaar again but this time I'll be participating as one of the bazaar sellers. I have just recently started an online business dealing with beauty products, cosmetics tools and supplies I thought joining this bazaar would be helpful for my start up. 

So with this i'm inviting everyone to please come and join me on my very first bazaar! Yes you can now see  our products first hand. StudioBox Cosmetics is participating on the CIS Christmas Bazaar to be held at Marco Polo Hotel this November 26 to 27, 10am to 6pm. I would love to meet you. I will be at booth number 51 and 52 together with Koko's Boutique owned by my friend Ann. Hope to see you guys there .

Studiobox Cosmetics:
Offers popular US, Korean and Singapore cosmetic products like Beauty tools, Makeup and other supplies at lower than retail prices. Check out our online store follow this link http://www.facebook.com/studioboxcosmetics?sk=app_251458316228

Koko's Boutique:Offers US import branded adult clothes, shoes, bags, baby clothes and accessories at very affordable prices. Follow this link to visit her online boutique http://stores.ebay.ph/Kokos-Boutique?_trksid=p4340.l2563


No comments:

Post a Comment