Monday, March 7, 2011

12 Random things about me.

  1. I love to bake and cook specially for family and friends my current dessert specialty is Salted Toffee Rum Cake with Almonds I got quite a few raves on it *grin*.
  2. I like making arts and crafts and various kind of DIY thingy.
  3. I'm a photography enthusiast, but I have yet to get my own high end camera, though not quite a DSLR, I'm currently eyeing the Panasonic LX5.
  4. I easily cry watching sappy movies even cartoons (yes, yes, I'm a tear jerky what can i do I'm a softie and I tend to empathize much :P).
  5. I find it relaxing walking along the aisles of a hardware store looking at wretches, car fresheners, door knobs, wood and vinyl tiles aaahhh...zen!
  6. I just love makeups either high end or the cheap kind as long as it delivers and doesn't irritate. I also love giving and receiving makeovers, but I'm not quite the girly girl type. Oh! did I mention I'm addicted to false lashes? I tend to hoard lashes but don't really use them much.
  7. I once submitted a poem to an international poem writing contest just for the fun of submitting didn't really expect that it would qualified for the semi finals out of several hundred thousand entries, I was ecstatic when I received their mail, I remembered jumping up and down and screaming in disbelief, till now i still kept the letter in my keep sake photo album.
  8. I enjoy organizing parties and events.
  9. I find cosplay interesting and would like to participate at least once, hmmm... I might go as Bell Dandy in Ah my Goddess, however I don't think my figure would permit me to be an effective Goddess, I guess I'll have to settle as the Panda in Ranma 1/2.
  10. I like the beach but doesn't like the fact that almost always I attract jelly fish when I'm in the water, and my freckles tend to multiply like rabbits under the heat of the sun.
  11. I can tie a cherry stem using my tongue; sometimes if the stem is long enough I can make 2 knots hehehe.
  12. Halloween is my favorite holiday (next to Christmas) because I could play and experiment with makeup more. I also love how the dead can mingle among the living and be treated like a celebrity as people who aren't dressed for the occassion ambush the ghouls for a photo op. :P  hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment